HomePage Forums SIM and WATCHU Connectivity SIM Connectivity and Details can we use vietnamese SIM for Watchu?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nguyenvume 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dear Louise,

Based on your instruction and support, I have set successfully my daughter Watchu, it is now normally working as expected.
    The watchu watch is good and useful.

Thank you very much for your support!

Best regards,

Anh Vu

Hello Anh

You’re very welcome. I am glad you have managed to get it all up and running
    for your daughter.

Kind Regards
    Louise
    WATCHU Senior Technical Support Team
    support@watchugps.com
    USA: 408-872-6822 Mon-Fri 4am-5pm EST
    UK: 01792 342 708 Mon-Fri 8am-10pm

Hi Louise,

Can we use one more smart phone to connect and manage my daughter watchu with the same my registered administrator account?

My admin phone has not received alert messages from watchu since yesterday afternoon, how can I do for this problem? (Other functions are normal and in good condition.)

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Anh Vu

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  nguyenvume.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  nguyenvume.

Hello Anh

Yes you can use the App on additional smartphones, you will need to provide them with your login details and password and make sure that their phone number is entered into the family list to enable them to do so.

As for the issue you are having, get your SIM provider to send you the APN setting and it will link it up to the app correctly to enable all the functions to work.

Once the APN has been sent to the Watchu SIM number, you will need to wait about 25 minutes, ensuring that the watch has a signal and is charged. Then after 25 minutes, please switch the watch off, and log out of the app. Wait a further 3 minutes, switch the watch back on again and log back into the app. From the Blue screen in the app at the bottom, on the image of the watch, click on there and press locate watch it has about a 30/40 second delay and will ring/locate the watch, let it ring for about 60 seconds then press any key on the watch to silence it. This will update the settings sent to it and link it up for tracking etc.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind Regards
    Louise
    WATCHU Senior Technical Support Team
    support@watchugps.com

HI Louise,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply my queries!
    My daughter watchu sim service provider is MOBIPHONE, and my cell phone sim service provider is VINAPHONE, both of service provider are in Vietnam country.

I will follow your instruction when I get home today.

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
    Anh Vu

Hello Anh

You’re very welcome.

Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards
    Louise
    CPR Call Blocker Senior Technical Support
    support@cprcallblocker.com
    CANADA : 14373701732

Dear Louise,

I don’t know why Watchu is not working, Watchu can received call but can not make a call to nay phone!, can not power off when inserted sim!
    Please help what I can do?

Thank you very much!

Anh Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.