HomePage Forums SIM and WATCHU Connectivity Phone calls not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cassie 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ipurchased two of tjese for my children. One is working fine, I am having problems with the second one. I am able to send and receive voice messages, but not able to receive or make calls to the watch. Tracking also appears to be working ok, and ‘locate watch’ so there must be a data connection. Im using the supplied sim. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi,

From what you have explained it does sound like there is a data connection issue with the Watchu. You can resolve this yourself by resetting manually. To do this, please ensure the watch is turned on and showing signal and then send an SMS message from your mobile to the watchu telephone number with the message content being:

#862182,STAPN:globaldata,0,0,0.0.0.0,0,,,,,

Once you send this, wait for the SMS back reading

APN set Ok

Once you get this back, if you take the watch outside and wait at least half an hour all will start working for you.

Kind Regards
    Cassie Barfoot

Thanks for the response. I did this when I first set it up as it wasnt working at all (tracking, voice messaging) i did this reset and got the ok sms message back and the tracking started to work. the tracking continues to work just not the phone calling. I cant call the watch and the watch cant call my cell (unable to connect message). When i try to call the watch i get a call failed.

Many thanks for getting back to us. Please ensure in the family list the numbers added in do not have any spaces in them and are 07….

Please call our support number on 0800 652 7780 and we can double check all the settings in the app with you.

Kind Regards
    Cassie Barfoot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.