We will do our best to assist you with any issues related to Watchu.
HomePage › Forums › Product Details › About the device
Tagged: about, device, guide, info, instructions, starting, strart up, WATCHU
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by WATCHU Support 2 years, 1 month ago.
WATCHU is a wearable phone and locator that combines an emergency SOS function, voice calling and location tracking into one simple device.
With WATCHU, kids can lead an active childhood while parents can enjoy the security of knowing that they’re safe.
1) Inserting a new SIM – Don’t panic! We’ve done it for you and included £3 free credit so your WATCHU will work as soon as you take it out of the box.
2. Pair your WATCHU with the WATCHU App for Android or iOS.
You can do this simply by clicking the relevant App link below, or by searching “WATCHU GPS” into the App Store search option.
3. Add up to 16 friends or family into the WATCHU’s phone book. You can add, edit or delete contacts as you wish all via the App.
4. To call a contact in the phone book press the “Phone Call Button” twice. Press the same button once to scroll through the contact list and hold down the button to call the chosen contact.
5. Then, press the “Power/SOS Button” to exit the phone book page/hang up the phone call.
6. In the event of an emergency, hold down the SOS button for 3 seconds. The WATCHU will begin calling the main administrators number and update the GPS location that can be viewed via the App.
7. The smart GPS Location software updates every minute to give you an accurate, pin-point location of the WATCHU.
8. Listen into the environment around the WATCHU without alerting the WATCHU wearer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
If you have any issues please call our live telephone support team on:
Monday – Friday: 4:00am – 5:00pm EST
UK: 0800 652 778
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 10:00pm